Dreaming about a paradise-like stretch of sand on an island? Check out these amazing destinations to satisfy your wanderlust!
1. Grace Bay Beach (Providenciales, Turks and Caicos) is one of the best Caribbean beaches, and it’s trendy. Clear waters, coral reefs and white sand are stunning, and you can walk for miles without encountering annoying crowds. Don’t forget to savour jerk chicken and enjoy live music at a local Thursday event!
2. Kaanapali Beach, Kapalua Bay Beach are some of the best beaches on the planet. Located in Maui, Hawaii, they not only offer natural beauty but also a wide range of activities for visitors, such as fire dancing, exploring dormant volcanoes and discovering numerous waterfalls.
3. Bali’s southern peninsula (Indonesia) is a trending beach destination, rich in local traditions and seen in films. Kelingking Beach offers a breathtaking ocean view from the cliff above.
4. Paradise-like Grenada, the island in the Caribbean, will surprise you with its white and silky sand. If you aren’t keen on meeting cruise passengers, explore the quiet Morne Rouge Beach or the underwater sculptures.
5. Clearwater Beach (Florida), the best beach in America according to reviews, isn’t as remote as some places on this list. It has calm waters, amazingly soft sand and a whole lot of hotels and restaurants along its shoreline. Check out Caladesi Island State Park, a natural paradise with pristine beaches.
6. Crete, Greece’s famous island, isn’t as pricey as its neighbours, but it’s rich in history and offers plenty of sun and sand. Explore the ancient ruins, enjoy local gastronomy and check out Elafonissi Beach with its sheltered coves and greenish-blue lagoons.
7. Praslin Island (Seychelles) can be seen on numerous photographs due to its stunning natural beauty. Anse Lazio beach boasts white sand, granite rocks and a tropical rainforest. Anse Source d’Argent is a miracle beach with amazing pink sands.